Re: Nathan's PAW 6: Driving to work

  • From: nathan.wajsman@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 07:31:24 +0100

Hi Harrison,

Thank you for the comments. I totally agree that we all have picture
opportunities where we live, no matter how mundane the place seems. I
will go further and say that most people take their best photos in
places where they live or which they know so well that they become
like home. That is certainly true for me, and judging by the images
people post, I would say it is also true for many others.

And of course you may show the photos to your club!

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Almere, Netherlands