Cameras for Sale Repost (new prices)

  • From: Harrison McClary <harrison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 08:42:05 -0600

Sorry y'all,

I got to looking at prices last night and realized I had priced my G6
and 1N a little high.  Please forgive this repost with the new prices.

Canon  G6  kit for sale. Includes all cables, books, remote, software,
charger  and an extra battery for camera and an extra 128 meg CF card.
$459.00

The 1N is now priced at 299, this is with the Powerbooster E1.

photos still at:

http://www.mcclary.net/sale/index.htm
--
Harrison McClary