Re: X5D - G4?

  • From: Nathan <nateorion@xxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 16:00:47 -0800

Hey thanks for all the help! Those editing programs seem pretty spiffy for the
small amount of time I've had to play with them.

BTW was someone asking about res/freq filters on the X5D? I discovered that you
can get something very close to a res filter on it if you run it through a
"wah-wah" pedal. I'm using an original cry baby and when I put it one the
SquareWave or SawWave it sounds allot like my Juno-6! So if you happen to have
one you should try it.
Hope this helps! :)
-Nathan