Re: X5D - G4?

  • From: Tony Thompson <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 1956 21:10:39 +0000

Hi Nathan.

You have 2 choices for connecting your X5D to your G4. One is to get a USB
MIDI interface and use the MIDI In/Out Connections. The other is to put a
Stealth or other serial port PCI card in your Mac to replace the 'missing'
modem/printer ports. The USB option is no doubt the cheaper. It should work
OK with all current sequencing apps on Mac.

--
Tony Thompson

Mighty Wight Productions
 http://www.mightywight.net

A Member of The Music Producers Guild UK
 http://www.mpg.org.uk

Watch out for 'Wildflower', the forthcoming album by Marissa Anglin on Black
Kat Records/Sony, (programming by Tony Thompson)

http://www.blackkat.net