[korgypark] Help after hours of frustration

  • From: "Paul Cox" <Gizzae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 23:06:54 -0600

I have searched everywhere but could not get a step by step (even from
Korg) that made sense:  How to play the combi sounds or prog sounds into
my Cakewalk or Logic.  I have all the tools, but I cannot configure it
all so I can play the wicked sounds onto my sequencer.  And at this
point, I know it has got be something simple, but I have had a helluva
time and with no luck.  I can play everything fine but just not the
"dual" or Combi sounds.

HOW DO YOU GET 8 channels through on one track?  I have every program
under the sun for this, but cannot figure it out.  I admit defeat.
Help!

You will enlighten the entire Chicago reggae community if you can help
us with this.

Thx