[korgypark] Re: How do I Bypass CH 10

  • From: "Butch" <butch111@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 01:20:46 -0500

Hey Jim,I think I was reading that.. I'm new at this with a pc, did it
"Sequenced" with a Roland mc50 years ago...
now please help.. tell me as if I were a kid, heehaw.. were do I do a bank
change, and will I have to do it for every
song, or will it stay on track 10 were I put CH 10 for all songs, after I
put it in..I think that's all.. thanks for any and
all the help..

                Butch