[kismac] Re: KisMAC Maintenance

  • From: John Warren <xaive1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brad Knowles <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:39:20 -0800

>         Having a FAQ, especially one that is searchable, can address many
> of these issues.

yes it can, IF the FAQ is updated along with the software revision.
Perhaps someone who would take responsibility for that would be
better.  I'd volunteer for that as well as long as there was a good
way to communicate that sort of thing.  My wife is a technical writer,
so I'd let her proof read it.