[kismac] Re: KisMAC Maintenance

  • From: Francis Gulotta <reconbot@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 06:59:40 -0500

One of trac's many features involve this kind of documentation.

http://www.edgewall.com/trac/

Trac, svn, and a forum, and we've got all the documentation and management system, revision control, and community areas we'll ever need.

-Francis

On Jan 30, 2006, at 6:39 PM, John Warren wrote:

yes it can, IF the FAQ is updated along with the software revision.
Perhaps someone who would take responsibility for that would be
better.  I'd volunteer for that as well as long as there was a good
way to communicate that sort of thing.  My wife is a technical writer,
so I'd let her proof read it.

Francis Gulotta reconbot@xxxxxxx I'm just this guy, you know?