[kismac] Re: KisMAC Maintenance

  • From: John Warren <xaive1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 08:57:00 -0800

I think a forum is a great idea.  It allows for quicker communication
about relavent topics, and allows for 'past information' to be
accessible to those who are jsut stumbling upon Kismac like myself.

I'm new to macs in general, but I have a total love of them now.
Programming is not my thing (most of my programming is in visual basic
and fortran), but if you needed a moderator for a forum to make sure
it is not abused, I could contribute time.

Kismac is a great piece of software, so I'm excited to see all of this
activity in it.

John