[kismac] Re: How do you get this %%$$ing program to work!!!????

  • From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 19:24:29 +0200

I did *suspect* that the cards did have different chip sets. So before I sent
out my first email, I did check the Belkin site. According to Belkin the 6020
has a Prism2 Chip set and says nothing about different chip sets for later
revisions. At least not that I've found. Is there somewhere else I should be
looking? As far as the D-Link site... it doesn't say much!

<http://binaervarianz.de/projekte/programmieren/kismac/hardwarelist.php>
<http://binaervarianz.de/projekte/programmieren/kismac/wiki/wiki.php/ KisMAC/FAQGenericNoAirportExtremePassive>
<//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/archive-search.cgi? words=airport+extreme&method=and&format=builtin- long&sort=score&config=kismac&restrict=&exclude=>

Mick... I promise I'll try to read your documentation more closely before I
criiticize. But I could do without the sarcasim... Agreed?

i am really not the guy to argue for stupid reasons....