[karc] Re: Freelists Member List

  • From: VA3OL <va3ol@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 08:08:54 -0700 (PDT)

I just went back to the archives and now see that any email address's  [in the
headers] are blocked. So that the 'public' doesn't have that access.  for
example my email address... an old one and no longer used was shown as
ve3kgj@xxxxxxxxxxx.

I don't think the 'public' has the ability to view our email address's if we
don't put them in the body of our posts.

BUT then,,,,,, I was wrong once before.

Bill, VA3OL

Kingston, ON