[karc] Freelists Member List

  • From: Valveman <valveman_6146@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 19:41:07 -0700 (PDT)

Today at the Monthly meeting, it was requested that a list of everyone who uses
freelist be posted.  I am happy to do that but remembered that when members
subscribed to freelist, they are not required to put in any info but their
email address.

I lieu of this, I ask that all members who post on the freelist, end their post
with their name and callsign if they have one.
Post should not be anonymous.

Thank you,
Robert VE3RPF
KARC Freelist Admin

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot
with the All-new Yahoo! Mail.  Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail
today or register for free at http://mail.yahoo.ca