[kag] Re: Remote Sensors plans....

  • From: Graeme Watson <Graeme.Watson@xxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 14:07:06 -0500

Waa, Waa, Waa, not the spit, I may get my feet wet.  Pull yourself
together man!  Maybe we should just do caches that are hidden inside
nice warm malls.
OK, how about we do the caches centred around "Coming of the Mohawks"
excluding  "Walk on Water , eh Ice"?  Its your choice these caches, and
you can stay in the van while the real men go out to find the
caches...or "Loads of Mushrooms".
xo
RS