[kag] Re: Remote Sensors plans....

  • From: Lib Mendonça <lsmendonca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:50:03 -0500

Wait just a minute! "The Spit"?! In February?! Are you nuts?! Our first
attempt featured a violent rain storm complete with hail and high winds, I'm
not sure I want to traipse along the beach in mid-winter and tempt the
weather gods a second time! Airboats, eh? Hmmmm...

I'll cross to Cedar Island if I can rope myself to shore! >grin<

I'm not climbing an ice covered cliff! No way!

Ice fishing for a geocache? Hmmm, that's novel. How deep is it?

Now the major "hikes" I'm up for! I've got new bindings on my snowshoes and
I'm good to go!

I'm impressed by Hoover's analytical talents. Such a fine listing of local
talent....

I'm looking forward to meeting some of those usernames in February!

Cheers,

Bluelamb03