[kag] Re: Remote Sensors plans....

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:14:23 -0500

Here are the answers to Bluelamb's questions

1. The Spit is a bit much, but hey, if we could get an airboat ; )
2. Cedar Island was fun in the summer, but I had help(thanks Freefloat)
3. I am brave, but not brave enough for winter climbing.
4. Ice fishing the cache would be about 10-15 feet, and there are underwater
cameras for fishermen.
5. I could be game, Trailhead rents the gear
http://www.trailhead.ca/pdffiles/TH_Winterrates1.pdf
6. Will be fun to get together again

Binrat