[kag] Re: Remote Sensors plans....

  • From: Lib Mendonça <lsmendonca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 22:49:04 -0500

Trailhead rents good gear. While my Tubb's snowshoes were in for repair
(under warranty, new, better bindings supplied) I rented a pair of Red Arrow
'shoes, very nice. A little pricey, but what the hey!

Looking at the "Loads of Toadstools" page I'm not sure if we'll need
snowshoes or ice skates! Perhaps Remote Sensor could do a last minute recce
of the trails to determine our equipment needs? Lots can happen between now
and the 26th!

Reading FreeFloat's email makes me think that "Ambitious Snorkeler" isn't
going to make it on the list... anyone got a dry suit? But "Cedar Island" -
no mosquitos now! >grin<

Bluelamb03