[kag] Re: Remote Sensors plans....

  • From: Lib Mendonça <lsmendonca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:22:33 -0500

Hey! Don't badmouth those DND snowshoes! I have found memories of them!
 >grin<
They're especially handy when your rucksack weighs more than you do! Of
course that makes them rather large and clumsy for 'recreational' use....
 >hehehe<
Wait 'till you see what Remote Sensor is planning to use as snowshoes!
Museum grade I'm sure!

We're just in the negotiation phase of planning a cache itinerary for the
26th. I'll include the formidable Binrat in the email exchange, but if
anyone else is keen to join us I'll cc you as well. Just let me know.

Cheers,

Bluelamb03