[k-alumni-wg] Re: Minutes, pre-general assembly meeting

  • From: Tomasz <tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k-alumni-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 18:26:21 +0100

Thank you Jessi, Thank you Tijana!

Yoshi -please experiment with the form of minutes- I would suggest that you shorten it as much as possible so that we can post it on Whatsapp/Facebook and in the body of email (not attachment) which we will be sending out.

Would be nice to publish it not too far away from today's meeting so it is still fresh in the memory and people can act on it!

Have a great weekend ahead!

Tomek

Probably would be wise next time to have one person assigned for the minutes :-)

On 17.12.2015 17:47, Jessica Schröder (Redacted sender jannemone for DMARC) wrote:

Hi Yoshi,

find attached my notes.
I hope the Submission of two Versions is not to confusing for you.

Warm regards
Jessi

Dear All :)

We had a historic meeting! I am so proud of all of us :)
In the attachment you can find minutes from the meeting including the
important skype messages.

Regards,
TJ

--
---
Tijana Kaitovic

--
A roadmovie through Africa witnessing social change! "KANTHARI: change from within" winner of Audience Award at the International Film Festival HumanDOc in Warsaw, Poland. Watch trailer here <http://kantharichangefromwithin.com/>.

Tomasz Kozakiewicz
Fundacja SolidarityFilmDoc
kanthari plus initiator

tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype id: drkoziello / kanthari_plus
Mobile (Poland): +48 500478596
Mobile (India): +91 8129861059
www.kantharichangefromwithin.com (the film)
www.fb.com/kantharichangefromwithin
www.kanthariplus.org (short films)
www.fb.com/kanthariplus

kanthari plus - initiating a community of ethical social changemakers from marginalized communities.