[k-alumni-wg] Re: Minutes, pre-general assembly meeting

  • From: Anja Pfaffenzeller <anja2011@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k-alumni-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 19:35:38 -0300

Hi Yoshi,

is it just to summarize the notes of Tijana and Jessi? I can do this for you, as we are starting Christmas holidays and I am expecting a bit more quiet weekend.
I can then send it to the working group for feedback and you send it out.

Have a good weekend

Anja

Em 17/12/2015 14:53, Yoshimi Horiuchi escreveu:

Thanks, jessi, never done it before, but will try!
-Yoshi

On 2015/12/18 1:47, Jessica Schröder (Redacted sender jannemone for DMARC) wrote:
Hi Yoshi,

find attached my notes.
I hope the Submission of two Versions is not to confusing for you.

Warm regards
Jessi

Dear All :)

We had a historic meeting! I am so proud of all of us :)
In the attachment you can find minutes from the meeting including the
important skype messages.

Regards,
TJ

--