[k-alumni-wg] Re: Minutes, pre-general assembly meeting

  • From: Samuel Odwar <samuel2014@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k-alumni-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 19:14:14 +0300

Thanks TJ & Well done!

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 6:53 PM, Tijana Kaitovic <tijana2014@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wrote:

Dear All,

Spice Chungu suggest: We can actually research on mote tools to use for
social good at http://it.toolbox.com/

Regards,
TJ

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 4:40 PM, Tijana Kaitovic <
tijana2014@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear All,

Spandana proposed otwo more names on skype Kanthari Community Network
and Kanthari Kommunity (K^2).

Regards,
TJ

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 4:37 PM, Tijana Kaitovic <
tijana2014@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear All :)

We had a historic meeting! I am so proud of all of us :)
In the attachment you can find minutes from the meeting including the
important skype messages.

Regards,
TJ

--
---
Tijana Kaitovic

--
---
Tijana Kaitovic
Master of Science in Sustainability, Peace and Development
United Nations University

--
---
Tijana Kaitovic
Master of Science in Sustainability, Peace and Development
United Nations University

--
Samuel Odwar
Telephone: +256 782321744/+256714321744