[k-alumni-wg] after WG meeting

  • From: Tomasz <tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k-alumni-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 18:53:23 +0100

Hi guys,

thanks for all you guys for making today a success!!! Below Plan for coming week and meeting minutes from today... Tomek

Plan for coming week:
Objective 1: Communications
- FB/whatsapp post about pre-general assembly - by Tomek
- publishing meeting minutes on FB/Whatsapp/email aas body (not attachment) - by Yoshi
- replying to email to outreach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Anja
- uploading constitution on kanthari global network website - Tomek
- sending out invitation for WG meeting on 29th Dec to participants who want to join working group
Objectvie 2: Concrete stuff
- done 17.12.2015 meeting with Jitendra - Tomek and Tijana
- done 17.12.2015 email to Branca and Lars about commitment 8 hours from January - Tijana and Tomek
- done 17.12.2015 email to Cristina about comments to prototype - Tomek
- by 20.12.2015 comments to Cristina's prototype from Tomek , Tijana and others
- research on accessible audiostreaming platforms - David
Objective 3: Registration/Constitution
- ongoing - follow up on legal advisor about constitution adaptation to Polish foundation law
-28.12.2015 - meeting about fundraising for Erasmus+ project - Tomek, Jessica, Graham, Kasia
- Finalizing the name of the network?

Below short meeting minutes for today's WG meeting straight after the pre-general assembly:

WG meeting #30, 17.12.2015 minute taker: Tomek, convener: None
Present: Tijana, Yoshimi, David, Samuel, Jessi
- Tijana - great meeting - historical moment.
- Samuel - very good meeting - big achievement
- Jessi - very good meeting - for a real general assembly we need to make it easier for people to provide their input, so that their opinions are taken into account
- Yoshi: very good! Lots of people, not much time for comments. In the future might be a good idea to organize separate meetings on different topics: fundraising, registration. Also most of the people had not much idea what we did so far - we need to come up with a different way of updating them with meeting minutes
Graham: Amazing meeting! I felt participants expected a lot, which was good , but also working group needs to stick to their plan, as they are most inside the whole process. Please update about the meeting on kanthari/kanthari plus FB page

Next WG meeting: 29th December 2015 , *7am California time, 12 noon Brazil Caera, 4pm Germany/Poland, 6pm Uganda, 8.30pm India, 10pm Thailand*

--
A roadmovie through Africa witnessing social change! "KANTHARI: change from within" winner of Audience Award at the International Film Festival HumanDOc in Warsaw, Poland. Watch trailer here <http://kantharichangefromwithin.com/>.

Tomasz Kozakiewicz
Fundacja SolidarityFilmDoc
kanthari plus initiator

tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype id: drkoziello / kanthari_plus
Mobile (Poland): +48 500478596
Mobile (India): +91 8129861059
www.kantharichangefromwithin.com (the film)
www.fb.com/kantharichangefromwithin
www.kanthariplus.org (short films)
www.fb.com/kanthariplus

kanthari plus - initiating a community of ethical social changemakers from marginalized communities.