[JA] Re: Spyware

  • From: j.c.hallgren@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 23:45:31 GMT

I have used it for quite some time and am VERY pleased with InCtrl5!
It helped me uninstall some demo software that McAfee Uninstaller did't finish
the job on!  I also run it before/after the FIRST use of a program, in case it
does some other activities that I want to be able to monitor...and this helped
when I botched the demo/free-trial period by accidently changing "clock" and
then demo thought it was done with 30 days even though it was within 1 HOUR of
first being on my system...am not suggesting it as way to hack/steal
software...just that it helps remove undesired items....