[JA] Spyware

  • From: carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 00:20:55 EST

>and get Ad-aware to check your system for spyware programs.

 they make use of your internet connection to retrieve new
>banner ads from a third parties server and send various information
>about >you.This information is collected and sold to third parties.
>
>Is your mailbox fed up with tons of targeted spam, and do

-----

I .hope. none of this affects my sister's system! She does very little on
Internet (and probably isn't downloading relevant software to use). I use
her NetZero occasionally and go to sites she has NO interest in.

I'd be very upset if her system was affected by my occasional Internet
use.

Carolyn Stoffel
Rakena Basenjis - Puppup and Cotton
The Canine Contingent; The Puppuppies - Pendant, Insula, Mosey
Phoenix, Arizona
carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx (No Internet access)
http://rakena.freeyellow.com/index.html