[JA] Re: Problem with Juno/Netzero Webmail

  • From: thepccat@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 10:02:06 -0700

I do not use Webmail, but have had the same thing happen when replying to
some types of formatted email with Juno 4 email client..

One typical solution would be to copy the entire message prior to
replying [Ctrl-A then Ctrl-C], reply to the message, add a couple of
blank lines, then write "===you wrote===" or whatever, then paste in
their message [Ctrl-V] and edit to suit. You then can put your reply at
the top of the message, and delete the attachment. Good to go.

thepccat

On Tue, 4 May 2004 07:22:13 -0700 Nicole Anderson
<nicole.anderson@xxxxxxxx> writes:
> I am having a problem using the Juno and Netzero webmail. Whenever I
> hit
> reply to a message, it comes up as an attachment now instead of the
> original text that I want to reply to.
[...]