[JA] Reminder from Juno

  • From: "George Lunt" <glunt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 09:41:17 -0700

Subj:  Reminder: Upcoming Changes to Juno E-mail
From:  Juno Member Services <announcement@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
IMPORTANT 2nd REMINDER:  As of June 1, 2004, Juno Free members will be
required to use Juno E-mail on the Web to access a Juno e-mail account.
If you currently rely on an off-line e-mail client such as Outlook
Express to access your Free Juno e-mail account, this change will affect
you.  To continue with POP e-mail after June 1, 2004, we recommend
signing up for Juno MegaMail.

GET A FREE MONTH OF MEGAMAIL

Right now, you can get your FIRST MONTH FREE when you upgrade to
MegaMail* for just $9.95 PER YEAR (that's only 83 cents per month).
You'll get 25MB of e-mail storage and a slew of e-mail management and
security features PLUS you will still enjoy the use of off-line POP
e-mail.

For more information on MegaMail and to get your free month, visit
http://www.juno.com/megamail/features.html

LOWEST EVER PRICES - Get Juno SpeedBand starting at $4.95!**

For a VERY LIMITED-TIME, we are offering our lowest prices EVER on ALL
services. New plans and prices start as low as $4.95 a month for 5X
faster web surfing+ with Juno SpeedBand. Plus all our premium ISP plans
include at least 10 MB of e-mail storage and off-line e-mail access. So
there's never been a better time to upgrade your Juno Internet service!

UPGRADE YOUR SERVICE TODAY! Visit http://www.juno.com/bestdeal

Remember, the changes to Juno e-mail will not affect Juno SpeedBand,
Platinum, or MegaMail members. Also, if you already exclusively use Juno
E-mail on the Web to access your Juno e-mail, you should not see any
difference in your Juno service.

If you have additional questions about Juno E-mail on the Web or the
changes to the supported e-mail features for Juno Free members, please
visit http://www.juno.com/support/webmail/index.html

*Juno MegaMail does not include Internet access. Internet access is
required to use Juno MegaMail. Amount of storage quoted is the total
amount provided and is inclusive of any storage you may already receive
with any related Juno account. Juno MegaMail is available only as an
annual purchase and is not available on a monthly basis. You will be
charged if you do not cancel
before the end of the free trial.
**Additional phone and live tech support charges and usage restrictions
may apply.
+ Juno SpeedBand does not increase the transmission speed of files or
attachments, including music or video.

It's important to note that no one has received this notification that
is using a free account initially created through Juno 5 or older, nor
is there any indication that downloading via the Juno software is going
to cease.  This is the exact same message being sent out to NetZero
subscribers and they've never had the use of a software product similar
to Juno's with the e-mail program.

George Lunt ..... so. cal.