[JA] Problem with Juno/Netzero Webmail

  • From: Carolyn Stoffel <carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 17:48:38 -0700

George -

>>After much frustration, I called tech help and yes, paid the
>>$1.95/min. that they had deducted from my bank account the very next
>>day. The tech support guy couldn't help me,

-----

But they made sure you paid, didn't they, Nicole? Probably too many of us
asking the phone company to delete the charges.

 Also, don't >forget that while it costs the $1.95 a min to talk to a
person live at >Juno you can always try contacting them via e-mail using
the Juno >software's "Help/Contact Juno" feature.  I get back responses
within
>a reasonable time.

-----

Do you have that email address? The library won't let me write messages,
probably because so many recipient's just hit reply regardless of the
real email address they're given.