[JA] Problem with Juno/Netzero Webmail

  • From: Nicole Anderson <nicole.anderson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 07:22:13 -0700

I am having a problem using the Juno and Netzero webmail. Whenever I hit
reply to a message, it comes up as an attachment now instead of the
original text that I want to reply to. It didn't do that the first couple
of times I used webmail. I made certain that I have "show text in reply"
checked in user options. After much frustration, I called tech help and
yes, paid the $1.95/min. that they had deducted from my bank account the
very next day. The tech support guy couldn't help me, he suggested that I
just start a new message. I said to him, "that doesn't solve my problem"
so he said he would have someone call me back to get it working like it
should. 5 days later I hadn't received a return call. I called billing
and the lady said there was no note that someone would call me back and
suggested I call tech support again. Are they kidding? I already paid for
tech support I didn't receive. I requested a refund so she gave me an
email address to request one. Haven't heard back from them yet.

Is anybody else experiencing this problem with hitting reply coming up as
an attachment in either the Juno or Netzero webmail? Does anybody know
what I can do to fix it?  Thanks.

Nicole