[JA] Re: Problem with Juno/Netzero Webmail

  • From: "George Lunt" <glunt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 11:57:52 -0700

On Tue, 4 May 2004 Nicole Anderson <nicole.anderson@xxxxxxxx> writes:

>That's strange because when I first started experimenting with
>Juno/Netzero Webmail it did show up with the original text on
>my free account.

Hi Nicole, and All,

For me too...

>... but geez, this guy I spoke to sounded incompetent.

And that was a surprise???  LOL.  Jus' kiddin'.  Some of them seem quite
competent...

>And then today when I checked for mail at the Netzero Webmail
>I tried clicking reply again and the original text showed up instead
>of the attachment! What do you make of that?

Just did for me too at Juno!  For both Free and Premium accounts.  Seems
that somebody changed something they've thought better about and changed
it back.

George Lunt ..... so. cal.