[JA] Re: Odd sounds coming from Juno

  • From: David F Wooledge <wooledge001@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 22:42:46 -0400

George and others,
  The sounds come while Juno is downloading the mail, while the progress
bar in moving, and when the messages have been downloaded.  at the point
the Dialog Box says processing incoming messages or something similar;
and it is counting the messages.

I looked at my mail assistants.  The only ones that are there are the
ones I put in.  they have not been changed to play any sounds either.  I
am on DSL if that helps.
Dave

Hi Dave, and All,

Could you do me a favor Dave and check your "Mail Assistants" and see if
you have any new ones that have shown up there?  Also, this may be a
particular e-mail loading...  is your Juno software taking you to a new
message each time you open it or download new mail?

George Lunt ..... so. cal.

David F Wooledge
wooledge001@xxxxxxxx              wooledge001@xxxxxxxxxxx
wooledge001_@xxxxxxxxx         wooledge001@xxxxxxxxxxxx
AOL dfwooledge                           ICQ 59686911