[JA] Odd sounds coming from Juno

  • From: carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 20:39:29 EDT

>I hear you suggesting the strange sounds might have been installed by
>someone with access to the subject computer as a prank. Nice prank, >but
>simple when you understand how it is done.

-----

I remember coming across several prank files in my original PC (pre-XT)
days.

The only one I tried made several noises in the process of claiming that
there was water in the computer's floppy, first draining it (gurgle,
gurgle) out, then using a hair dryer to dry the drive before telling me
that all was well and I could use the drive.

Carolyn Stoffel
Rakena Basenjis - Puppup and Cotton
The Canine Contingent; The Puppuppies - Pendant, Insula, Mosey
Phoenix, Arizona
carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx (No Internet access)
http://rakena.freeyellow.com/index.html