[JA] Re: Odd sounds coming from Juno

  • From: George Lunt <glunt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 15:58:20 -0700

On Tue, 1 Oct 2002 David F Wooledge <wooledge001@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> Yes I have been getting the "odd sounds" too.  I would
>describe them as music with static.  I don't think it is due
>to setting different ways of notifying of new mail.  The
>only change I have made in the way is to flash the screen
>when mail with an attachment is sent or received.  The
>"strange noise" does not occur every time I download
>messages either.

Hi Dave, and All,

Could you do me a favor Dave and check your "Mail Assistants" and see if
you have any new ones that have shown up there?  Also, this may be a
particular e-mail loading...  is your Juno software taking you to a new
message each time you open it or download new mail?

George Lunt ..... so. cal.