[JA] Re: Yahoogroups

  • From: "Brian L. Johnson" <blj8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 02:05:16 -0600 (MDT)

The Entity currently known as George Lunt emitted:

>I can't remember if I ever said "Thanks Brian" for taking the J_a
>List off Yahoo and moving it to Freelists.org...  but just in case,
>I'll say it one more time, Thanks Brian!

:)

As some of you long-timers may know, there were a lot of reasons for
the move. I didn't want to have to; I was already the veteran of
enough list moves to give me grey hair, but the list _HAD_ to get
off Yahoo, and pronto so I sucked it up and pulled it off somehow.

-=Brian=-
rm -rf /bin/laden