[JA] Re: Yahoogroups

  • From: thepccat@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 12:48:10 -0700

Every time I investigate Yahoogroups it seems the performance,
restrictions, news, and outlook gets dimmer. Groups which are there from
which you need information [for example, e-machines upgraders] are still
tolerable, but in general the situation is grim. Are there other free
places where one could have an email group with attachments allowed, and
place to store files, besides Yahoo, and how are they?

thepccat

[...]