[JA] Re: Messages to me bouncing...

  • From: Nicole Anderson <nicole.anderson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 18:41:44 -0800

On Wed, 30 Oct 2002 13:55:37 -0700 (MST) "Brian L. Johnson"
<blj8@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> The Entity currently known as Babette C Bloch emitted:
>
> >I seem to have messages bounced from another (free) Juno account,
> which I
> >keep for Email only.
> >
> >Bounced messages report me unknown.
>
> Well, unfortunately, Juno is known to do this once in a while,
> generating spurious bounces, sometimes en masse.

This happened to me as well. I have been removed from a mailing list I
really enjoyed because of bouncing all the time as an unknown user. I
thought it was due to the repetitive problems with Yahoo Groups but maybe
it's Juno this time. Come to think of it, my sister's emails to me were
lost too. She didn't get a bounce, her emails just never made it to my
inbox. --    Nicole