[JA] Folders

  • From: carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 02:33:52 EST

Kay -

 As I understand it now.... the first >3 >*frm folders are inbox,
deleted, and sent, am I right?

> then the other >*frm folders should be our individual folders...

-----

Not in 1.49. There's also outbox, draft, and autosave. My first folder is
0006.

>Still trying to figure out the different folders... guess I will
>eventually....

-----

I finally resorted to a plain old sheet of notebook paper.
It's rather out of date but still usable.

I'd made a list (scratch paper) of what I could remember, minus folder
numbers, then started looking at messages in my word processor. You'll
have a harder time with so many accounts. Maybe the kids can make at
least partial lists?

Carolyn Stoffel
Rakena Basenjis - Puppup and Cotton
The Canine Contingent; The Puppuppies - Pendant, Insula, Mosey
Phoenix, Arizona
carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx (No Internet access)
http://rakena.freeyellow.com/index.html