[JA] Folders

  • From: Julian B Hilaire <jbh1492@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 07:10:52 EST

        I use v4 and my first folder was also created as number 6.

        I was thinking of copying the director.frm for this account into this
message...

On Thu, 31 Oct 2002 02:33:52 EST carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx writes:

> Not in 1.49. There's also outbox, draft, and autosave. My first
> folder is 0006.

and then did not because juno said it couldn't be opened :-(  I hope it's
some sort of file sharing thing.

        Yeah, I guess so, notepad opened it:

JME0.5
Inbox fold0000.frm 1 1
Outbox fold0001.frm 1 1
Deleted\_Items fold0002.frm 1 1
Sent\_Items fold0003.frm 1 1
Draft fold0004.frm 1 1
AutoSave fold0005.frm 1 1
In\_Progress fold0007.frm 1 0
Saved\_Items fold0008.frm 1 0
swd\_inp fold0009.frm 1 0
To\_Be\_Deleted fold0006.frm 1 0

        I'm guessing that all previous versions has 6 (six) base folders, and
... well, anyway, I'll go now.

--- there are only 10 kinds of people in the world: