[JA] Re: Messages to me bouncing...

  • From: George Lunt <glunt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 21:39:51 GMT

On Wed, 30 Oct 2002 Babette wrote:

>I seem to have messages bounced from another
>(free) Juno account, which I keep for Email only.
..
>My cousin in England had this happen twice, most
>recently this week, and she had addressed it using
>the "reply" button, so it was not a matter of
>a typo.
..
>Bounced messages report me unknown.

Hi Babette, and All,

"Unknown" aside, when was the last time you retrieved mail for this account?
Remember, Juno puts your account in an inactive status after 60 days of
non-usage at your end.  Also, that Juno is changing the nature of the free
e-mail beast tomorrow (remember the changes to the mailbox size, etc. takes
place Nov 1) and that may have something to do with it...  especially if it
turns out to be temporary. Also, have you tried to gain access via their Web
mail site?  Sometimes I've not been able to get my mail via their software, and
yet could at the Web mail site, and sometimes the opposite has been true.

George Lunt ..... so. cal.