[JA] Re: Free Antiviral News

  • From: Geoffrey Wilson <glw4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thepccat@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 20:35:36 -0400

After reading this message I intended to stay with Avast 4.7, but I
found that I was already in 4.8.
I am getting some strange behavior - I'm  not sure whether it's 4.8
fighting Comodo, my firewall.
Also I had changed from DUN to broadband, but only 500m/500M.  Many
attempts at downloading files have resulted in a corrupt file.  For
one application I had to go to the loacal library and put it onto my
flash drive, as I always used to do.