[JA] Re: Free Antiviral News

  • From: bhs1989@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:37:34 -0400

A few days ago, I got a pop-up message from AVG 7.5 that viral definition
support was extended until June 25th.

Never heard of them extending it through the end of this year.  Its nice
for them to do so...  it does seem from what I've read that ALL latest
versions of the competing free AVs are more bulkier and slower despite if
you own the fastest CPU on the market.

   ___Billy Wong___
   BHS1989@xxxxxxxx
   http://www.angelfire.com/80s/billythekid16