[JA] Re: Off Topic - Blank DVDs

  • From: bhs1989@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:30:09 -0400

I've bought and used cheap off-brand CDs and DVD-Rs and mostly had no
trouble with them.  Made a few coasters here and there, but at the price
I paid (at the time $4.99 for a 20-pack of TEON 4x DVD+R at Staples, and
my sister bought me a no-name 100 CD-R pack for $9.99 at Costco, for
instance) the reward is worth the risk since the cost of burning a
coaster isn't all that much.

This is just my opinion and experience only.

   ___Billy Wong___
   BHS1989@xxxxxxxx
   http://www.angelfire.com/80s/billythekid16