[JA] Re: Juno 5.33

  • From: Bob Avery <rwavery@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:15:24 -0400

Harry,

>So if I can see it is junk and I don't ne=
ed or want to read it (online, not the Juno client program) how do I blo=
ck the sender with out opening tne mail?

Good luck with that. Real spammers keep changing their sending addresses
so they can't be blocked that way.

>I try to preview and trash stuff online before I download to the Juno
mail program.

When you trash it, do you send it to the Trash folder or click the Report
as Junk button?

>The Juno mail program has no convenient way block future email and
report it short of forwarding to the Juno staff as spam.

You can block addresses from within Juno by clicking Options, Mail
Assistants, and following the directions, but you still have the same
problem as with webmail, namely knowing what addresses to block.

As for reporting from within the Juno client, just forward the entire
email (with all headers attached) to spamdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and then
delete it.

Now for a problem I continue to have that I asked about a long time ago
and got no response to:

If I forward a received html-formatted email, the top part of its header
gets sent as

address@xxxxxxxxxx
To: rwavery@xxxxxxxx

instead of