[JA] Re: Juno 5.33

  • From: "Harry Zegerson" <harry.zegerson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 22:00:35 GMT

What are you people talking about v.5.33 and obsolete?  I've been using =
5.49 for a LONG time.  It is right there under JUNO (Homepage) Software.=
  Yes it has a few got'chas, but every version had some kind of a proble=
m! =

Signature:
Harry says:  It is very easy to be my friend.  Just don't mess with me!!=

-- Jim Henderson <jim.henderson@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sat, 28 Jun 2008 01:14:57 -0400 ejschussler@xxxxxxxx writes:
>JH > All versions of the Juno software are obsolete.  =

ES> Wow. I didn't know that.  So new users of/subscribers to Juno have t=
use Juno webmail only?

Probably the majority do so, but your laptop came with Microsoft Outlook=

Express, the most widely used offline E-mail program.  I know little
about it, so the folks at the Accmail mailing list are the ones to ask. =
 =

ES> I really don't know what the Juno 5.33 does better/differently/easie=
than Juno 4. =

Again, I'm not the one to ask, though Juno Version 5 can put pictures an=
colored text in your messages as can MSOE.  Neither of these featues are=

important to me, but some people like them or have other reasons to use
programs produced in the new century.  =

  =

  =