[JA] Re: Juno 5.33

  • From: Jim Henderson <jim.henderson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ejschussler@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 14:42:45 -0400

Sat, 28 Jun 2008 01:14:57 -0400 ejschussler@xxxxxxxx writes:
>JH > All versions of the Juno software are obsolete.

ES> Wow. I didn't know that.  So new users of/subscribers to Juno have to
use Juno webmail only?

Probably the majority do so, but your laptop came with Microsoft Outlook
Express, the most widely used offline E-mail program.  I know little
about it, so the folks at the Accmail mailing list are the ones to ask.

ES> I really don't know what the Juno 5.33 does better/differently/easier
than Juno 4.

Again, I'm not the one to ask, though Juno Version 5 can put pictures and
colored text in your messages as can MSOE.  Neither of these featues are
important to me, but some people like them or have other reasons to use
programs produced in the new century.