[JA] Re: juno_accmail Digest V9 #48

  • From: Robert Avery <rwavery@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 00:58:04 -0700

Bob,

>A dialog will appear contending that Juno shut down abnormally the last
time I tried to view the attachment (which in some cases is, like,
never), and expecting me to choose between viewing the message anyway
(usually no problems), having it saved to a file and deleted from Juno
(in which case the attach becomes inaccessible), or viewing just the text
portion.

>I use Juno 5, and also have AVG 8 free version.  Has anyone else seen
something like this?

Yes. Juno doesn't like big files.

Bob Avery