[juneau-lug] Re: debian install tutorial

  • From: "sean hegar" <hegarhus@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 09:28:53 -0900

Thanks Myron
I was hoping that someone might know what the source names were for
apt-get.  Being new to apt I still trying to figure it out.   Good ill
try that before I start to recompile the kernel.  I haven't had any
trouble installing from source in the past, so when I ran my make
command and got the different compiler error I was a little miffed.  But
I will try the apt-get method and see what happens.
Thanks for the help
sean