[jhb] Re: PCI Breaking News

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 10:44 +0100 (BST)

Perfectly put Bones - and useful to me as a checklist of what I should
be looking for in my instructors - including myself! <g>.  I actually
enjoy instructing and try and take on a student when I can.  What is
interesting is that experienced FS pilots always tell me that they have
enjoyed our sessions and learned from them.  We have a formal syllabus
which, for FS only of course, lasts some 10 hours, because we don't need
to make absolutely sure students don't crash!

Just to put Gerry's mind at ease FSNet does allow full cockpit sharing
with control handover etc. It's a level more tricky that in FSX but it
works exactly the same way.

Peter