[jhb] Re: PCI Breaking News

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 10:44 +0100 (BST)

If you remember, Frank, we did manage it one day sitting on the ground
at Luton I think it was, using Roger Wilco.  The none-VATSIM connected
pilot found the relevant voice room on Servinfo, and double clicked the
entry.  Roger Wilco automatically picked it up and Robert was your
Father's etc. It worked for all servers except UK-1 which has blocked RW
because of illegal transmissions.

Peter