[jhb] Re: PCI Breaking News

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 16:12:42 +0100

Bones

Your ideas sound good, and I think that Fred will agree, that I have the
necessary to 'break' in new pilots'

As I will soon be at a loose end shortly (cough cough), I will be able to
devote more time. Though to be fair to you, I expect to be off line, later
in the year, when I sell up and move nearer my Grand children. If I can be
of help, when I am available, please call.

I have been thinking of setting up a permanent airfield in FSX, to man
during my free time, but this would be much better done, on a common network
with FS9 users.

Frank