[jhb] Re: IVAO - Farmstrips

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 21:38:31 +0100

I had one partly in the clouds, when I flew there on Sunday.
More bl...y time wasters. Another to look at the bike, which took him 90 minutes of non-stop talking. Yet again, he's deperted to talk it over with his girlfriend!
Off for a bath to try to thaw out.

Grrrrr and Brrrrr!

Gerry Winskill

FrankTurley@xxxxxxx wrote:

Sorry controllers, flew VFR tonight Lymm Dam to Lleweni Parc. Used FSX under the XP emulator, no problems with the software. Hooray! I did talk to Manchester, he gave me a squawk and traffic reports, I reported my progress - Warrington - Ashcroft - Chester - Hawarden - then he signed off, so flew the rest on Unicom. Not a straightforward approach, you fly over a hill, and just when you think you are over it it comes up at you again! Gerry's local landmarks include an aerial not too far away to the north, and a cluster of balloons, which on my trip disappeared into the clouds. Frank T.