[jhb] First hours.....

  • From: Phil Reynolds <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JHB <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 19:59:27 +0100

Hi all,

Checking my details in IVAO shows me with a whole 2 hours 38 minutes as a controller.....I'm off and running!

Thanks to Alastair for being the solitary piece of traffic (I know Mike, I could have made it 2 if I'd waited for you <vbg>) although Alastair didn't actually get passed over to me until after he landed as EGTT_CTR didn't notice I was online! (mental note made to send a courtesy message to other controllers as my first traffic approaches).

A very quiet night, but good time spent getting more familiar with the software.

Phil